Oct 10, 2008

Fiesta este Sabado a mi casa...

I guess I am freaking out a little bit about our party this weekend.
I haven't been able to get to the gym cuz I come home to work on the house, but then feel so overwhelmed I watch a movie (or part of one until I feel guilty), and then I clean some more.

Don't know why I am so anxious - I love throwing parties - who knows!? I'm a conundrum.

Wish you all could be here!
At least Jessica and Danny will be here and I can lean on them, but once again they will have to deal with my hot temper and insatiable intolerance of my hubby when I am stressed out. They love that! (J/K)

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Hey, we ordered you gift but it has not come in yet. I am upset. We even paid extra for shipping just to make sure it got here! Oh well. We will get it to you when we get it. We are leaving today as soon as we are done packing. Is there anything you need us to bring?