
Ruls and I are going camping completely primitive style, (with a tent only - no bathrooms, running water, etc) for our 7 YEAR anniversary! SO excited!! We are going to the Desoto National Forest, above, and will be 100 feet from the river.
Fire roasted MARSHMALLOWS yummy yummy! Only a hot campfire and our own bodies to keep us warm - love it! Snugly snugly in the crisp, cool, winter air.
We are going sans-dogs so that will be nice. We will take pics, but not of me cuz I look like a monster when I camp. Somehow I always get black soot on my face and my sweats make me look like the Pillsbury dough boy. hehe
Fire roasted MARSHMALLOWS yummy yummy! Only a hot campfire and our own bodies to keep us warm - love it! Snugly snugly in the crisp, cool, winter air.
We are going sans-dogs so that will be nice. We will take pics, but not of me cuz I look like a monster when I camp. Somehow I always get black soot on my face and my sweats make me look like the Pillsbury dough boy. hehe
1 comment:
that sounds and looks like it will be soo much fun. Do please take a few pics of you. cant wait to see all the pics
Post a Comment