with the gay marriage thing, I was refering to Prop 102, not Obama's views. But thanks for clairifying that he's not a muslim. Like I said, I didnt follow very closely, but the tid bits that I did hear freaked me out!!!!!!! And it is comforting that you arent nervous about him leading our country. Everyone I talk to around here is freaking out!
2 comments:
WOW!!! I knew it was going to happen but I still didn't want it to. Oh well we will just have to see what happens now
with the gay marriage thing, I was refering to Prop 102, not Obama's views. But thanks for clairifying that he's not a muslim. Like I said, I didnt follow very closely, but the tid bits that I did hear freaked me out!!!!!!! And it is comforting that you arent nervous about him leading our country. Everyone I talk to around here is freaking out!
Post a Comment