Nov 3, 2008

Excuse me, did I read this correctly?

Okay, I am not one for political propaganda on my blog, do the research to vote for who you want. However, I read this recently and felt very ill. Whatever point Obama was trying to get across about sex education he made a terrible mistake in his choice for words.

“Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby. I don’t want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn’t make sense to not give them information.”

PUNISHED WITH A BABY! WHAT!?

But he does want to punish hard working Americans who make good money-right?
It's called adoption. How did such an educated man forget about this option?

2 comments:

leinbachfamily said...

Hi Kelly & Raul, Israe just barely told me about the email that had your blog in it. I'm glad we found it. You guys look like you are doing good. Hope we can come visit soon. I just added you to mine so hopefully we can keep in better touch now:)
Renelle

Mia said...

For rizzle!!! That quote ticks me off!!! I can't understand how someone would rather kill their baby than simply give it to a family who wants it and will love it!!!!!!! AHHHHHH This world is so evil it is sickening!