Nov 25, 2008

Almost the End

One more official day of class, then finals, then grades. I am wiped out!

I think I will do pretty well, if I do as well on my finals as I have done on all my other tests then I will be happy with my GPA. However, I have decided to take only 12 hours next semester, as compared to the 15 this semester, because I am just stretched way too thin. I would like to actually enjoy my time at school and have the time to read all the text and really absorb what I am learning.


So I will tell you all how I do when I know...its been pretty cool to be back in college. My brain feels bigger already!


OH-and my seeesterrr is coming for Thanksgiving - YEAH! That will be so fun! She arrives Thanksgiving day and will stay through the weekend.

2 comments:

aprilDAWN said...

i can't wait till christmas i miss you guys!!@!@!@!@! i will have a freaking awesome camera by then so i'm thinking we need an awesome family picture.. yeahyeah? i love you kelly!

Mia said...

Yea!! College rocks!! Its stressful but worth it!!! Lots of hard work!!! Good luck on your finals....dont stress out!