Nov 25, 2008

Some RED for pregnant Mia, our last day with Elder Loar, and finally a couple pics of our bedroom.

Outside of Mobile Art Museum



We have the cutest missionaries, they are so much fun!

The Romance... (Bow Chica Wow Wow)


2 comments:

The Brosemann Clan said...

kelly- I am sooo in love with your room. Is that ur carpet? I love it. ur room is totally my inspiration for my little girls room(if I ever have one) or if not, then Mine and Bos next room, If we ever moov. ( haha I totally just spelled move wrong) . Ur room is to die for romantical. i love it.

Mia said...

awwwww those red trees totally made me homesick!!!! Quick - mail me some leaves so I can smell them!!!!!(my parents use to do that!) Anyway - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the his and her photos!!!!!! Where did you get them????? And your room is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! Im jealous, I wish my house was decorated!!!!!