Dec 7, 2008

Hera the Explerer

We found this little girl on the road and it took us forever to finally get her. She has obviously never had any human companion contact and is very slowly warming up to us.

She looks to be an Australian Shepherd mix.

We will have her spayed and find her a good home . She would be a great running companion.

(the name refers to a joke of Brian Regan.)






3 comments:

Mia said...

Oh my gosh she is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Im in love!! If we lived closer I would totally take her home!(if Derek would let me). You are so lucky that your hubbie likes pets and agrees to have them!

Sheena said...

BRING HER TO ME!!! You should totally bring her to arizona when you come, Janae wants a "BIG DOGGIE" she tells me that all the time. I think she is going to bring random dogs home all the time when she is older, kind of like I did :)

The Brosemann Clan said...

So, uh, ya. About the party. We would TOTALLY be there, but uh, Bo gets to take that weekend off, and we've decided to go to the cabin. We NEVER go to the cabin anymore, b/c Bo NEVER gets to have a day off. When we planned the cabin trip, I totally forgot about the party and we've invited friends from our ward to go with us and they've already rearranged their work schedules to go with us.
I am O SO SORRY!!! How long are you guys going to be in town? I totally want to see you guys. Maybe we can go to a movie or something or you guys can come over here or something. Really, Kelly, I am very sorry.
Your kitchen looks fantabulous btw. seriously, it does.
That puppy is sooo cute.