Dec 5, 2008

The Party

Clearing up some confusion:

The party is still at Sheena's house. We are trying to work with every one's schedules, but are still planning for Dec 20, Sat. night. I think Jenny wants to have a party that night as well, however, Sheena is gonna see if she will have a day party and we can have the night slot.

Still on for December 20th, at Sheena's house. Maybe starting at 6:30. Please, everyone chime in if you prefer a specific time, not that we can be totally accommodating, but we really want to see everyone there and will do our best.

Raul and I and Danny and Jessica are spending the night at Sheena's. We like staying up late talking and playing etc. so everyone else is welcome to stay as late as they want!

Still on for Asian Persuasion Buffet - bring your favs! No gifts expected, just the gift of your presence.

For anyone who cares I am wearing a dress. Y'all can be as dressy or dressed down as you wanna be. I like wearing dresses, its my thang.

Please let me know if you have any comments, or questions, or suggestions. This party is for all of us with the goal being to have FUN!

3 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

OK so I was way off! Well Kevin has to work on Sunday and he just talked to his boss an there is no budging on his Schedule. So we won't be able to go to Sheena's house that night. Maricopa is about a 2 1/2hour drive from our house Kevin has to be at work at 7 in the morning the next day (It would be like driving to Flagstaff from the valley and having to work the next day). This really sucks because we wont be able to see you then. How long will you be in town. Kevin will be off on the 27th so maybe we could just hang out then if you guys are still here. I know I could go without Kevin but he really wants to see you guys too.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I don't think we will go to the party. It would just be to hard and crazy for us... maybe if it wasn't so far but I know that's not changing (Maricopa is about as far away from us as New Mexico!) Kevin works nights (7pm to 7am) from the 22nd to the 26th so maybe we could just get together during the day that week. And you guys are more then welcome to visit up here during that time too if you would like (though I doubt you would want too).

Beluga said...

Don't worry everone, Crystal, Kevin and Lukey Mukey are coming!