Jan 28, 2009

One Month

It has been one month since my Momitas passed away.
What a month can do to a person.

Honestly, only God could be holding me up as well as I am right now. I truly did not think I would function when I returned home. Although attending school and completing my assignments seems even more difficult than usual, I am basically getting it done.

I still dream about my mom, not always good dreams and that is hard. They really stick with you.
My next productive goals will be to finish the entire memorial video, finish the photo book for the memorial photos, send a copy to everyone who wants one (video) and put some pictures up in my house.

Raul and I gave talks last Sunday about Choose the Right, I was so hesitant but it was very healing and also opened me up a bit to my ward. One lady said I was "beautiful and shiny" I cracked up and said "I'm shiny?" It was really funny. (you maybe had to be there)

Otherwise I am also staying busy with our 3 week old puppies, I will post more pics soon. They are so darling! I love their puppy breath, it keeps me going. I always tell the missionaries to take a hit.

Thanks everyone for being here for me, I know the tumultuous journey is yet to be over.

No comments: