what a beautiful service. I wish I would have known about it sooner. I would have been there for you. Things are going to be getting better for you, I just know it. love ya xoxo
ps. I just about cried and I got all choked up when I saw that last pic. At first I didnt see, but then I did, you hugging the casket, giving your momitas one last hug.
4 comments:
I'm sorry we had to miss it. The service looked beautiful. I hope you are doing well. We miss you and love you very much!
what a beautiful service. I wish I would have known about it sooner. I would have been there for you. Things are going to be getting better for you, I just know it. love ya xoxo
ps. I just about cried and I got all choked up when I saw that last pic. At first I didnt see, but then I did, you hugging the casket, giving your momitas one last hug.
Wow Kelly, the service was beautiful and so are you! even in your swollen face pic. I don't see it :) You are awesome
Post a Comment