ive been missing you. hope you're doing okay. ps. how do I get my friends blog links to look like yours(i mean in the sense of letting me know when they last updated it or the last time you looked at it?)
Wow, thats rough. I didn't see someone taking those pictures, and that last one, it broke my heart so much watching that and now seeing it brings back all of those feelings. XOXO
I will email you the family pics I took, I think they are on my laptop right now so when I get on it I will send them over. Sorry it has taken me so long I haven't been up on these things
2 comments:
ive been missing you. hope you're doing okay.
ps. how do I get my friends blog links to look like yours(i mean in the sense of letting me know when they last updated it or the last time you looked at it?)
Wow, thats rough. I didn't see someone taking those pictures, and that last one, it broke my heart so much watching that and now seeing it brings back all of those feelings. XOXO
I will email you the family pics I took, I think they are on my laptop right now so when I get on it I will send them over. Sorry it has taken me so long I haven't been up on these things
Post a Comment