That's sooo funny, so cute! Sorry I haven't called you I have been cramming school stuff and blah blah. How are you doing? Are you really comin next month? Let me know if you need anything, and if you really really really need me to come to Mobile Adam can't say no!! Hehehe Love ya!! Aubs and I are going to hangout this week, I think I am going to take her to see a girlie movie, do you think she'd like that? Any other suggestions are welcome
2 comments:
That's sooo funny, so cute! Sorry I haven't called you I have been cramming school stuff and blah blah. How are you doing? Are you really comin next month? Let me know if you need anything, and if you really really really need me to come to Mobile Adam can't say no!! Hehehe Love ya!! Aubs and I are going to hangout this week, I think I am going to take her to see a girlie movie, do you think she'd like that? Any other suggestions are welcome
Soo adorable! And so you :)
Post a Comment