that looks like it was a beautiful and memorable service. I wish I would have known about it earlier, I would have made arrangements for someone to watch the boys so that I could be there for you. Im sorry. Your mom was very beautiful.
very elegant. I'm so glad Sheena was there with you! :) And the video is a good idea. I would like to see it the next time we see each other. I think we are planning on going to the temple this weekend...do you have plans?
2 comments:
that looks like it was a beautiful and memorable service. I wish I would have known about it earlier, I would have made arrangements for someone to watch the boys so that I could be there for you. Im sorry. Your mom was very beautiful.
very elegant. I'm so glad Sheena was there with you! :) And the video is a good idea. I would like to see it the next time we see each other. I think we are planning on going to the temple this weekend...do you have plans?
Post a Comment