Valentine's Day - Yummy food, Brian McKnight and lame salsa dancing - it was great
It was nice to finally put on some makeup and get dressed up, even though it is still difficult for me to truly enjoy myself, Valentine's night was really nice. B McKnight was nothing less of AMAZING! So fun! Loved it!!!! I will post videos and pics of stuff OTHER than us soon. Good night and happy love day!
More pics and descriptions to come. Enjoy the photos of just us...for now.
you are so gorgeous. love the hair color. it seriously looks great on you. glad you were able to get out and "enjoy" a night out. looks like you guys had fun.
Yes I totally agree I love your hair and you look FABULOUS!! Oh yeah and Raul the shirts not too shabby :) What a great Valentines day, mine was full of aniexty (I need some meds) and funny white people dancing
You both look smokin' hot... and in the first picture you could be a vampire from Twilight with your dark ruby eyes.. so that was pretty bitchin Love you sis and see you soon
4 comments:
you are so gorgeous. love the hair color. it seriously looks great on you. glad you were able to get out and "enjoy" a night out. looks like you guys had fun.
Yes I totally agree I love your hair and you look FABULOUS!! Oh yeah and Raul the shirts not too shabby :) What a great Valentines day, mine was full of aniexty (I need some meds) and funny white people dancing
SOOOO hot!!! Wow! You look amazing!
You both look smokin' hot... and in the first picture you could be a vampire from Twilight with your dark ruby eyes.. so that was pretty bitchin
Love you sis and see you soon
Post a Comment