Not really! 
I have been obsessing about getting a Persian kitty forever, and especially since my Momitas passed away. So I have been looking on line incessantly and finally, after weeks of searching found a local breeder. She was pretty much what I expected, Podunk country. Anyway, she had the cutest little blue and white boy I wanted and I was torn between the blue and white boy and the dilute calico girl cuz she had the flatter face. Then she told me she would give me a red boy if I bought one of the kitties bc he had a yeast infection on his face. So free kitty! WELL, he does NOT have a yeast infection, its bacterial, and the stuff she was jamming into the sore was making it so much worse. He has been on oral meds with us for two days and its already better. She was treating him for like 2 weeks!
Any who, my psychologist said its really good for me to have things in my life that make me feel happy and loving. She thought it was great that I had 2 little kitties to take care of and be exited about and I just adore these kitties (so leave me alone Aubs) Besides, Persian don't have regular cat hair, it doesn't shed much if you brush it or keep it short.
SO enjoy these adorable babies. Anyone who met my last Persian, Peachy Face, will see his reincarnate below. His name is Mango Face and his half sister is Kiwi Butt.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! Videos coming soon when I have the patience to wait for them to upload.
wet rats

she's real folks

I have been obsessing about getting a Persian kitty forever, and especially since my Momitas passed away. So I have been looking on line incessantly and finally, after weeks of searching found a local breeder. She was pretty much what I expected, Podunk country. Anyway, she had the cutest little blue and white boy I wanted and I was torn between the blue and white boy and the dilute calico girl cuz she had the flatter face. Then she told me she would give me a red boy if I bought one of the kitties bc he had a yeast infection on his face. So free kitty! WELL, he does NOT have a yeast infection, its bacterial, and the stuff she was jamming into the sore was making it so much worse. He has been on oral meds with us for two days and its already better. She was treating him for like 2 weeks!
Any who, my psychologist said its really good for me to have things in my life that make me feel happy and loving. She thought it was great that I had 2 little kitties to take care of and be exited about and I just adore these kitties (so leave me alone Aubs) Besides, Persian don't have regular cat hair, it doesn't shed much if you brush it or keep it short.
SO enjoy these adorable babies. Anyone who met my last Persian, Peachy Face, will see his reincarnate below. His name is Mango Face and his half sister is Kiwi Butt.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! Videos coming soon when I have the patience to wait for them to upload.
wet rats

she's real folks







3 comments:
Ok the wet picture of them had me worrying, but the dried, fluffed up pictures are SOOOO adorable!! They are super cute, and I should go see someone that says I should get what makes me happy cause then I would have a big dog and a little dog. For some reason Adam keeps saying no, but I need a friend while he is playing basketball and playing games. But I love em and the names too...super cute!
you;re too funny with the names, they are really cute, when they r not wet.
I laugh out loud everytime I look at that picture of Raul holding the cats.. it gets me.. everytime
Post a Comment