Otherwise we're going to a b-day bbq tonight with a girl that I met at school. Trying to make friends out here peeps! It's very DIFFICULT!!
I'm gonna post some new pics of my baby kitties - I LOVE THEM! My kitties!! Mango's name doesn't fit him so we are tying some others, Cheeto (Cheee-tooooo) or Cheddar (Ched-derrrrr) We have to see what fits. Kiwi is definitely a Kiwi. She comes to her name already and LOVEs getting treats, she's like a dog that way. But Cheeto is cooler, he hangs with us always and lets me carry him around.
Also, I downloaded Twilight and watch it everyday, yep, just about. I read the books and saw the movie before my mom died, so its special in that way.
AS PROMISED - here are some pics..more to come.






2 comments:
hello - testing
they are SO SO SOS SO cute!
Post a Comment