Our weekend was pretty eventful. We had the Luncefords over from our first ward here. Rebecca is 8 months pregnant and looks even smaller than when I last saw her besides the belly. That gives me some hope. We had chicken mole, spanish rice, plantains, and they brought short cake with this rasberry toppings. Yumsters.
Then Sat we had over Shilpa and Jared. Jared is another ortho surg resident in Raul's year and Shilpa is his super friendly wife. We have hung sometimes. We had Dominican chicken with rice, yucca, plantains, and they brought cheese cake with this fudge topping and we added strawberries.
Needless to say, I need to take it easy this week with the food. But those dinner were Delicious (capitol d as you see)
Now today I am doing more spring cleaning...Raul has to cover surgery this week so he will be mighty bizee. I am also gonna do painting touch ups. I don't know what we were thinking with this super FLAT paint, its like a chalk board on our walls. When we have kids the walls will be mauled.
Danny and Jessica might come next weekend YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
No comments:
Post a Comment