Um...what else can I whine about?
I have come to the conclusion that spf is a myth. Raul and I still got toasty at the beach this weekend even though we reapplied several times. I mean were not super burnt. I miss when I was SO tan that I couldn't even get any tanner (kind of). Expensive to keep up.
The beach was phenomenal this weekend. Perfectly crystal clear water, absolutely the best weather and uh - it was just gorgeous. I could live on the beach. Like literally, on the beach.
Raul and I took a sun nap and it was divine.
I think I am hooked, I don't know that I could live far from the beach again. I just don't think I can do it. Sorry AZ folks, I don't know if we will ever live there again. ( :) )
And my calves are super duper duper sore. I hadn't worked them out if forever and did a hard core workout on them. Talk about walking around looking like I had a stick up the wazoo.
3 comments:
Here is a compromise.. you can "winter" here in AZ and then "Summer" at your beach house location you will own because you are super rich.
done...
O man! I wanted to be there!! Sounds like y'all had a blast! How is your new blender? And congratulations on working on your calves!!! Woo Hoo
That sounds so fun I do that but at the community pool, yep not the same as the ocean, blows in comparison! But I don't like you saying you might not come to live here so I LOVE your sisters compromise, that sounds perfect to me!
You da you da best you da you da best you da you da best you da you da best!!! {That's my favorite song}
Post a Comment