Jul 9, 2009

I'm Bored...

with my hair!

Its too long and getting really frayed at the ends. I am thinking of an overhaul. Like this cut but about 2 inches longer. Not blonde of course, I'd keep the red.


OR incorporate a bunch of layers to chop all the death off. I dunno...I'm scared to cut it of course but I just stare at my split ends.

4 comments:

Mia said...

I LOVE THIS HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!! once all my layers grow out I would totally do this cut! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sheena said...

Yeah its gorgeous!! You should totally do it, it would look great!!!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I really like it too. I do the same thing when I get split ends I look at them all day long, it's maddening!

Aubs said...

I'm shooting for this hair style.. growing out the bangs takes longer than my ... um, well you know.