SO, you all remember the remodeling of my kitchen. Raul and I did it the cheapest way possible bc I just could not stand it!
However, we painted the cabinets white and they do chip over time. I like a clean, pretty kitchen and I really don't like the chips. I use to just paint over them, but the paint went bad and Ruls threw it out without taking note of what color it was. There is NO guessing with this paint, its oil paints and its white, which means there are over 2 dozen WHITE colors out there.
So now I am like OK lets just replace these cabinets. They are not that great anyway, I am tired of the chipping and stuff...
Also the backsplash we chose, particle board wainscot, not the best idea. I think I am going to change that as well.
LOOK OUT project, here we come. After we pay off some debt we will use our Homedepot card with the 6 months no interest thing and fix this kitchen. PLUS I will be able to get the kind of cabinets that have pull out drawers for my pots/pans which I love!
SO there you have it. Look out for before and after and after AGAIN pics coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment