Raul had a 24 hour shift yesterday so I was once again lollygagging, being bored, cleaning till I wanted to kill something, not cleaning anymore and watching a touch of hbo here and there.
BORING!
So we will be in town the week of April 17th, I am in my friend's wedding and I think we are taking off the entire week as well to hang out with fam. I know its about 38 weeks away, but just a heads up. My b-day is April 7 and Sheeners is April 13 so maybe we can do a belated combined b-day thing.
Neena and Cashew have been tying since July 15 so we should have babies as soon as Sept 16th. This will prob be the last litter. I want to give Neena a break and get Cashew a real home of his own.
Raul is sleeping now, he got home around 8am this morning.
We found the COOLEST vanity on clearance at Home Depot for the master bath. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS REMODEL! I think you all will love it! I am going to be a bit daring with it.
SMOOcHES!
No comments:
Post a Comment