Jul 28, 2009

My Upcoming Schedule

Starting August 18th I will be starting school again, doing 14 hour credits. I will be working 28-30 hours a week, plus taking care of the home and working out everyday, etc.

I just WISH I could go to school and NOT have to work. I am going to be SO drained.

I know people do it all over the world and I have for the last two semesters but I would get so much more out of school if I were able to really put some effort into.

BLERB.


waaaaawaaaaaaaaawaaaaaawawawaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaawaaaawaaaa!

2 comments:

Aubs said...

I did it holmes.. and I remember one summer I just didn't sleep. I had summer school and work and no sleep.. cause I got a new boyfriend and I had to make a choice. crazy to think I could do that...

The Coolest Curiels said...

It is crazy to think what we can put our bodies through and survive!