Sep 4, 2009

Hello Bloggers

Hey where's all the blogging lately - I think Facebook has taken over.

I love baked cheetos - random thought of the day.

School is hardcore. I have to really study this time, Im in Anatomy/Physiology, Bio, Math, Statistics and Bio Lab. No easy lit classes this time around. Gonna have a study group this evening with a girl from my A/P class. I also think I found an exercise buddy for my Tues/Thurs track exercises (lunges, hill runs, walking, squats, etc.) plus I ride my bike those days so my Ars is like EXHAUSTED by 3pm!

Otherwise looking forward to a fam reunion to celebrate my mom's life this Thanksgiving. My Aunt has rented a beach house in Ponte Vedra for the week of T-day. I'm really excited about it.


REMEMBER we will be coming out the week of April 12th for my friends wedding, but must sched some family time as well.

WRITE ME.

PS started teaching institute, with my and Rauls sched its kinda stressful but its fun. The students are cool and I hope this is opportunity I have been searching for to strengthen my testimony and help me feel closer to God.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I need an exercise buddy!! Cause it sucks doing it by yourself. And funny you say Cheetos, have not had them in years and just bought a bag the other day the puffy kind and they are BOMB! Love ya, I updated my blog a little, I will do pictures tomorrow. For now I have to get ready for the ol job o.....I found a house it is a 30 second walk from my mom's house. So Adam just has to look at it then it's a go. Very excited, its not brand new and the highest I wanted to spend but I think it will be great, my dad will be our bishop (might be weird) but with school and stuff it will be easy getting a babysitter!!!

Sheena said...

I just looked at your myspace pictures, so stinking cute!! Man I miss ya but I just have to wait til April then its on....ps I just bought Janae the CUTEST outfit and she is wearing it she looks like a PopStar! Love - TheBomb.com lol