Seriously there's no time...This week was a bust - 4 exams!
I'm so negative feeling right now prob not the best time for a blogger rant - but I'm wiped out. I get up at 6am just so I can clean my house in the morning and get in some studying since most days I get home at 7:30 and have to be getting ready for bed my 9pm. And those 90 minutes I am not at my ideal brain time for studying. moosh vs sponge.
And Tues we get home at 9 since we teach inst. plus it really takes A LOT of work to prepare those lessons esp since I don't know JACK about the B of M. Its not a review for me, Its like I am a student too.
Then theres the weekends, the blessed weekends where every single waking moment could be spent cleaning this S(@#* hole, preparing my lessons, studying for my many extremely difficult exams, taking care of my stupid pets, etc etc etc etc. But all I want to do is get some R and R. So I get some, then feel guilty bc later I will feel BOGED down all week by what I DIDN'T do on Sat.
The garage can't even be parked in. The powder room is half remodeled half a piece of crap. The couch needs cleaning, I need to do all my laundry, I need to fully sweep vacuum and mop the bottom floor, dust, REALLY clean the kitchen, clean out my nasty fridge, oh and my dining room, lets not even go there!
I can only study about 3 hours at once or I start to hallucinate.
Ok - so that's all folks. I know having kids is harder than this but let the childless girl complain.
Oh Plust Neena just had her puppies so I have had about 0 GOOD hours of sleep the last couple days waiting for her labor. She had three last night around midnight. This will be her last litter. Then snip snip snip.
No comments:
Post a Comment