Sep 22, 2009

Take Down the Stress

I have come to terms that my house will just have to be messy this semester, I just don't have the time. So maybe an hour on Sat I will devote to straightening up...Also we can give up a date night to have a cleaning person come by once a month too.

Also, we had three puppies and lost one two days later. I was devastated, his name was Hambone. He was a tiny gold boy. So now we have two and they are our last litter. A little gold and white girl and a solid brindle male with a angel kiss on his forehead (white dot)

I am so ready to only focus on school and no more work. I have been getting As and Bs but mostly Bs on my first exams and it doesn't cut it, so more studying less everything else for now.

Just got done teaching Institute (is it bad that I am secretly wishing for blessings bc of it :) ) and now its time for bed bed bed bed bed.

Good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: