Oct 13, 2009

Registration Day

Today was registration for next semester. I have to wait 20 more minutes.
I am going to be taking 5 classes, for at total of 18 credits and then this summer will start my nursing semesters (if I get in, cross your fingers for me peeps!)

Then I will graduate December 2011 as an RN, work for one year and start my Masters to become a Nurse Practioner, I am leaning towards peds but won't know until I do my clinical rotations.

I'm excited to finally know what I want to do and be on the path to accomplish it.

DONT FORGET! We are coming in April for a wedding on the 17th. Not sure if we will come the week prior or stay the week after. It will all depend on my school sched, if I have any exams that week, etc.

Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: