Went to the Babyface concert last night at the IP in Biloxi, then had the buffet with the Dungeness Crab. (as Raul pronounced it Dung(like poo)..A...neeese.) (its actually pronounced like, dungeon-S)
It was pretty darn fun but since we're so old and responsible now the drive home was tough bc we are usually in bed by 10pm and we were driving home past midnight. Luckily it was only an hour drive. He sang all the major songs he has written which is like every RandB song you heard in the 90's practically.
Then I was lazy today, took a nap, did some text book reading for A/P, watched Marley and Me, cried my a@# off...cleaned.
Ok you don't want a recap of my boring day. We did go to church too, don't worry.
Getting the mid term blues, working very hard mentally to remain positive. "I'm happy, life is good, I'm happy, life is good..." my note to self rituals.
Starting it all again tomorrow.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun!
I have a love/hate relationship with Marley and Me. I loved it but cried so hard! :( Poor Marley.
Post a Comment