I put in my notice at work. Next semester with 18 hours is just not conducive to working... it just isn't.
It is gonna be hard...lots of sacrifice and date nights will now be a slice a pizza each(which is great bc we just found a lil mom n pop Italian place) and a cup of water (only one cup that we have to share...hehe)
So I gave them at least 6 weeks so I can interview/hire my replacement and then complete the training as well. I am hoping to be job free and penniless by Christmas when my sis and dad come to visit.
I think this is going to be great, my motto as you know is to have a special life, not a stressful life - so whatever it takes. We can hash it out until July when Raul gets a teeny itty bitty raise (:))
But at least that's over, now finals...grrrr.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! guess what...Daniel just found out he can continue to work full time and take a lot of classes online from NSU! Wooo Hoo!!
fantastic news!!!
Post a Comment