so my peeps at work today (owners) kinda "begged" for me to stay. I mean not really, but they joked about begging.
I held firm, which I am very proud of, but did offer them a little more time. So in 6-8 weeks I'll be a free bird from the prison bars of employment (terrible thing to say with the U.S. unemployment rate right now) whatever.
But, after that Raul and I are doing a 6months - 1 years stint with ONE CAR! Yep, it needs to be done. I can bike to school and use the car on the weekend or if I really need it, drive him to work and pick him up, though only on some days bc he works at three different hospitals.
That will save a pretty good amount of moola and then when I have to start doing my clinical rotations off of campus we can buy a cheap little used car like we used to. Like my Hyundai Elantra wagon for $1800, that was a pretty decent little car.
So that will be our next challenge. I am looking forward to it. That Ford smokes and coughs and shakes.
2 comments:
I know people keep saying be grateful you have a job, but your right it is like prison bars! Good for you! I finally went back to the gym today we were mad at each other for a couple of months lol! But we are friends again
YAY Kelly! You go girlie!
Post a Comment