congrats. thats so awesome. you will do great. ps. Chewy frosting? you mean "fondant?" I make my own fondant- yes.
THAT'S GREAT!!! Woop-whoop!! And by the way, I agree abt the job thing but it does suck money wise
PS You look so FINE!! hehe
girl you are all that and a bucket of chicken with a side of ranchcouldn't be more proud of you sis!Mom would be telling ANYONE who would listen and many who wouldn't even be listening... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
congrats. thats so awesome. you will do great.
ps. Chewy frosting? you mean "fondant?" I make my own fondant- yes.
THAT'S GREAT!!! Woop-whoop!! And by the way, I agree abt the job thing but it does suck money wise
PS You look so FINE!! hehe
girl you are all that and a bucket of chicken with a side of ranch
couldn't be more proud of you sis!
Mom would be telling ANYONE who would listen and many who wouldn't even be listening... :)
Post a Comment