Mar 7, 2010

Some fun weekend stuff!

Me and a friend went out dancing till the wee morning hours Friday night - what a blast but I'm getting old and can't hang in as well as I used to. So tired on Sat. Here is my slutty pic from that night :) heheheehehehehee~ (still not back to the regular me but getting there!)
On a totally different note Ruls and I DJ'd a wedding for a couple at church who have been together forever but want to get baptized and got married. Not a DJ gig for money or anything, just used the church's system and stayed for a few hours, I was so tired but got to wear my new red dress! They made the place look amazing! This is the Spanish group from our ward, they are very tight knit and close, it is really wonderful. (UGH this is such a bad angle but I love my dress)










LOVE this cake topper!!!


Now I am studying for my A/P test tomorrow, have an Economics test Tuesday and a comparative analysis paper due Friday and then off to Utah to see my friend and her fiance next Monday, whew!

WISH ME LUCK!








I will only upload some pics since Blogger still SUX!

No comments: