Jul 11, 2010

Ok guys

SO nursing school is REALLY hard! Almost half of the class has dropped out or had to drop several classes! It makes me think "Why the H am I doing this!!!!????" My life consists of studying, not studying and feeling overwhelmingly guilty, studying for the test and then the teachers switches out the material without telling us and I get a B- GRRRRR, not getting enough sleep, not eating as well as I should, not exercising enough, and just basically not having time, time, time.

We have two weeks left, and then a week of finals. Luckily, I have made a really nice group of friends and since I live so close to school, we often use my office to study, Which is nice for me!

Raul and I are determining if we can come home for a week in August. We shall see...it would be from Aug 7th to Aug 15th - will you all be around?? Please answer as a comment.

Okay, back to my online quiz I have to finish, yep that is right, a SUnday night online quiz. I will have aged a decade by my grad date of Dec 2011 - I just know it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...Im officially not going back to school.

Mia said...

why is that anonymous? Its Meeee!

Mia said...

I'm confused

Carlie said...

lol. we will be here. its bo's bday on the 5th too, so maybe we can go out for his bday(late) how fun would that be?