Aug 1, 2010

Hey Strangers -

I made it out of my first semester of nursing school alive. Everyone says that summer semester is a killer and I see why now - whew. I made it out with 3 A's and a B, um, I was like 1% away from straight A's -grrr. Oh well, I felt like I learned a lot and I guess that is all that matters.

I only wanted to quit about once a week and constantly asked myself "why am I doing this". I know in the end it will all be worth it, plus that did go by FAST and after this fall semester I will only have one year left, and we all know how quickly a year goes by! Right?

I went back to dark hair, it is cheaper, but it was fun having highlights for a few months, even if I did them myself and they were a tad uneven.

My dad is coming into town Aug 4th and we are gonna go on some road trips. I am pretty darn excited. Then in September I am going to my cuzn's wedding an hour north of San Fran - my sister and I will both be there and I am freakin excited. Sis and I haven't done a sister's only thing in a while.

I start school back up Aug 23rd, woohoo- 3 weeks off. I know they will ZOOM by!

I will post pics of my newly re-darkened hair soon so look out.

Otherwise life is good, my house is messy and I need to CLEAN it.

Love yas!

No comments: