Aug 17, 2010

Uploaded pics from our recent road trips - too much work to describe them all. Okay I'll do it.

Space and Science Museum in Huntsville, AL

My robe at the Embassy Suites in Huntsville


in a pod at the museum

outdoor mall with lil lake in Huntsville
out to eat
Alabama's best restaurant with the fam
delicious restaurant in New Orleans with fam
the museum

view from Burrit mountain in Huntsville
again
me and Yessers
battlefield in Vicksburg, MS
Vicksburg
on a boat in New Olreans,
blue tongues in the museum
Bay Bears game in Mobile
museum

downtown Mobile

2 comments:

Aubs said...

wish I was there... with a very awkward smile

Mia said...

a pumpkin baby shower would be so cute! you could make the cutest pumpkins with little girl pink florals and stuff! heres a link to the pattern and instructions that I used. They are really easy to make if you want to give it a try.
http://sewing.about.com/library/weekly/aa101999.htm