I started my diary to my babygirl last night. I am going to write all about the pregnancy and leave little thoughts, advice, stories, etc for her to read when she gets older. I think it would have been pretty cool to have something like that growing up. I plan to continue to write in it during her baby years as well.
It is super cute, yellow and gray, like the babyshower.
My Mobile, AL babyshower will probably be Oct 29th. I'm hoping Jessica can come out for her birthday as well - how fun! Everyone is invited to come bunker down at our house if you wanna attend!!
Two weeks until trimester numero 3! NUTSO.
Oh, also I am fostering a Shih Tzu mama and her puppy, Bently. I named him. He's a cute little sucker. I will post pics soon. Mama is not in great shape, but just a sweetheart of a dog. They live in my bathroom and she goes outside on the patio.
School is back on and I am just going to make it day by day. Those 9 hr days in clinical will be interesting but I know each semester has an ending, so the sooner this all starts the sooner it will end and then I will have my BABYGIRL! It is funny how much nicer people are to pregnant women than women with small children. I feel like I want to purchase a fake belly just to get those friend smiles, and doors held open for me. WOWZA.
My belly is so funny, it is like from top to bottom even though my uterus is only an inch above my belly button. Babygirl likes to kick up high now, it makes me giggle and sometimes jump a little. I love taking a nap in her future nursery. It is already so soothing and comforting in there. I love it.
Here is my genius husband at work building our builtin window surround bookshelf. I just have to get my roman shades and it will be ALL DONE. Still trying to pick out the fabric.
...ARE YOU STILL READING?... COOL cuz I'm done now.
Love,
Kelly
It is super cute, yellow and gray, like the babyshower.
My Mobile, AL babyshower will probably be Oct 29th. I'm hoping Jessica can come out for her birthday as well - how fun! Everyone is invited to come bunker down at our house if you wanna attend!!
Two weeks until trimester numero 3! NUTSO.
Oh, also I am fostering a Shih Tzu mama and her puppy, Bently. I named him. He's a cute little sucker. I will post pics soon. Mama is not in great shape, but just a sweetheart of a dog. They live in my bathroom and she goes outside on the patio.
School is back on and I am just going to make it day by day. Those 9 hr days in clinical will be interesting but I know each semester has an ending, so the sooner this all starts the sooner it will end and then I will have my BABYGIRL! It is funny how much nicer people are to pregnant women than women with small children. I feel like I want to purchase a fake belly just to get those friend smiles, and doors held open for me. WOWZA.
My belly is so funny, it is like from top to bottom even though my uterus is only an inch above my belly button. Babygirl likes to kick up high now, it makes me giggle and sometimes jump a little. I love taking a nap in her future nursery. It is already so soothing and comforting in there. I love it.
Here is my genius husband at work building our builtin window surround bookshelf. I just have to get my roman shades and it will be ALL DONE. Still trying to pick out the fabric.
...ARE YOU STILL READING?... COOL cuz I'm done now.
Love,
Kelly
1 comment:
I wanna see pics of the nursery!
Post a Comment