So good to see all of you there - and Mia and Carlie I can't believe after all these years we finally reunite and I am a swollen, bloated version of myself. Oh well - next time hopefully I will have deflated some all together. :) GEEZ!
Here are some pics. I'm the short rounded one in the middle.
But besides me - my sister went above and beyond and made this shower nothing less than PRO-FESH-O-NAAL. It was amazing and beautiful and perfect!
2 comments:
Girl, you need to stop worrying about being bloated. I didn't think you looked bloated at all...I thought you looked gorgeous. So not fair! I was a hideous mess when I was pregnant. I have the pictures to prove it. I gained 80 something pounds when I was pregnant with Jacob. I was a big fat mess, but it was ok cuz I was pregnant. STOP WORRYING! you will return to normal soon and you will miss these days of being pregnant and feeling your baby girl move around in your belly.
Thanks Mia - that makes me feel better. Esp bc you look fantastico!
Post a Comment