I really like my midwife but really dislike the office staff which she has no control over because it is the university hospital. This morning I got up at 7am to make it to my 8 am appt, sick, tired, and driving through morning traffic, Raul and I get there and my midwife is not there. The office staff said they tried to call me the day before but no one answered. THEY CALLED ONCE AND NEVER LEFT A MESSAGE! Dont they realize I am going to drive all the way out for my appointment.
So my appt is rescheduled for 1pm. I called my midwife, bc I do have her personal number to confirm this is correct. She is apologetic but not overly.
I have to go to the university hospital for many reasons, but am starting to think about looking elsewhere. This is at least the third time her office staff has been inept. The reason I am using a midwife is for a more personal nurturing experience, and she said she would be there the day of delivery even though Im due Christmas Eve. If she is not then this is all for nothing.
Finding a new doc with privileges at the university is annoying esp. at this stage of the game, but to have this many problems with the office in such a short period of time does not look good either.
Please vote in with your opinions. THANKS~!
.
2 comments:
hmmmmmmm, I bet $50 that she will not be there when you go into labor and Raul will end up delivering the baby while you wait for the on call doc to show up. It sounds like she is a flake, I'd find someone who you can feel comfortable depending on. Having a baby is stressful enough, you don't need to be worrying about your midwife too.
Anyway ~ I LOVED seeing you at your shower. I forgot how incredibly beautiful you are, especially pregnant :)
Beluga, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:
Post a Comment